List of Top Rated Kohler Touchless Kitchen Faucets in 2023
1.KOHLER Malleco Touchless Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Best Value
The Malleco touchless faucet from Kohler has a sleek and modern design that perfectly fits into the look of our kitchen. It is equipped with a sensor that automatically turns the water on and off when we use it to wash dishes, fill pots, or even just when we are standing next to the sink. We love how simple this device is to use—and how many tasks it makes easier!
But the best part of having this faucet is that it helps keep our kitchen clean. The faucet’s sensor prevents us from accidentally turning on the water by mistake, which can make a big mess in the sink. Instead, we can now wash our hands or do other things while leaving the faucet on, not having to worry about whether any water drips out when we aren’t looking. Plus, if we are filling a pot with hot water, we no longer have to reach over and switch off the faucet when someone else needs to use it too. This is especially helpful for families who get in each other’s way in the kitchen!
- With a sensor that automatically turns the water on and off, you can prepare your meals with ease.
- The two function spray head allows you to wash your dishes or clean up quickly and easily.
- It has a magnetic docking system that allows you to store the hose when not in use so it doesn’t get in the way.
- Easy to install in 1 to 4 holes configuration. Also, the special mounting shank is compatible with countertops up to 2-1/2 inches in thickness.
2. KOHLER Sensate Touchless Kitchen Faucet
- This faucet features two different spray settings—the traditional spray and a low-flow aerated stream—to suit whatever task you’re currently doing.
- With DockNetik, you can remove the faucet from the sink with one hand. Sensate also has an ergonomic handle that is easier on your hands.
- You can monitor your water usage and detect leaks from afar with Kohler Konnect app.
- The voice-activated technology means that you no longer limited by a single motion sensor in order to control the water flow.
3. KOHLER Setra Touchless Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- With the touch of a button, you can switch between stream and sweep spray modes.
- The built-in magnetic docking system is also great; you just take the spray head and drop it into place, which helps make spills less likely as well as keeping everything tidy.
- This faucet is easy to install—it comes with the necessary adapters so that it can fit into most standard-sized sink holes.
- A wave of your hand or another object, like a pan or utensil, turns it on and off, and the sensor is designed to prevent any false activations when you’re working in the sink area.
4. KOHLER Simplice Response Touchless Pull Down Kitchen Faucet Best Rated
- The faucet has two different settings–a wide, forceful spray for general cleanup or a gentle spray for rinsing fruits and vegetables–so that it suits every need
- The advantageous pull-down design is both stylish and functional.
- The faucet head stays on its own magnetically when you’re done using it.
- The faucet will also turn off automatically after a few minutes of non-use, preventing any unnecessary water waste.
5. KOHLER Artifacts Smart Touchless Kitchen Faucet Best Overall
- It’s compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa, which allows you to control the faucet using your voice.
- The KOHLER Konnect app lets you monitor water usage and receive alerts about unusual flow patterns.
- In addition to voice control, this touchless faucet includes a motion sensor that turns water on and off with a wave of your hand or an object such as a pan.
- This kitchen faucet has three spray modes, including stream, pause and aerated spray. It also has an LED light indicator for when it’s ready to use.
6. KOHLER Graze Smart Touchless Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Voice activation, which means you can turn the faucet on and off just by saying the words “on” or “off.” Or you can set it to turn on and off at certain times of the day. You can also tell it to dispense a specific amount of water when you say something like “quarter,” “half” or “gallon.”
- Motion sensor technology that turns water on and off with a wave of your hand.
- With its lightweight, quiet nylon hose and ball joint, ProMotion technology makes pulling down smooth and effortless.
- The ability to monitor how much water is being used through the KOHLER Konnect app, so you’ll know when there’s an issue with water use, such as when someone accidentally leaves the faucet running. The app will also send notifications about unusual flow, so you’ll know right away if there’s a problem.
7. KOHLER Barossa Touchless Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Reliable touchless operation is ensured by Response technology
- A sweep spray generates a wide, powerful spray that is capable of washing away food wastes.
- This faucet has an easy-to-clean MasterClean spray face.
- A magnetic docking system helps to keep the spray in place.
8. KOHLER Riff Smart Touchless Kitchen Sink Faucet
- The Riff faucet collection is inspired by the French and Spanish architecture.
- DockNetik feature is the magnetic dock that holds the sprayhead in place when you don’t need it.
- By pressing a button, the Boost system increases the flow rate by 30%, and it can be used with a stream for faster filling, or with Sweep spray for more powerful cleaning.
- The faucet’s wireless capabilities allow you to control it remotely from anywhere in the house, so if you forgot to turn off the water while doing dishes.
9. KOHLER Crue Smart Touchless Kitchen Sink Faucet
- The LED light indicates when the faucet is ready to use.
- The faucet’s motion-sensor technology turns on instantly with a wave of your hand.
- Water flow will increase by 30 percent with Boost technology. A wide, powerful blade of water sweeps dishes and sinks clean with Sweep spray.
- It even has voice control, so you can tell your faucet to turn on and off, pour specific amounts and fill preset measurements—all while you’re still in the kitchen.
How to choose the Best Kohler Touchless Kitchen Faucet?
There are many Kohler touchless faucets to choose from and each of them is a beautiful piece of art. It is easy to become overwhelmed when you start your search. The first step is to decide what you want in a faucet. Then you can narrow down your list of potential faucets and compare features, prices, reviews and more before making a decision.
Touchless or Voice Activation
Make sure that the faucet you choose has an appropriate power source. Most touchless faucets need electricity to function; either through an AC adapter (which can be plugged into a nearby outlet) or a battery box that attaches underneath the counter.
Best Kohler Touchless Kitchen Faucet
Kohler Touchless Kitchen Faucet FAQ
Are Kohler faucets worth it?
How to install a Kohler Touchless Kitchen Fuacet?
How to change batteries in Kohler Touchless Faucet?
- First, remove the battery cover from the battery holder by pressing down on the tab. This will release the battery cover from the holder.
- Turn the battery cover over and lift up on one end of the batteries to remove them from their slots.
- Remove all 6 batteries and insert new AA batteries into each slot (note: do not use rechargeable or lithium-ion batteries). When replacing batteries, make sure to put them in correctly so they’ll work when you push the button.
- Next, reattach the battery cover until it clicks back into place. Now your faucet should be working again!
How do I connect the Kohler Konnect faucet to my home network?
1. Connect the KOHLER Konnect faucet through a wireless connection to your home router.
2. Use a web browser to go to kohler.com/connect and sign into your account using your email address and password.
3. Click on “More information about the Kohler Konnect Faucet”, and select “Setup Instructions”.
4. Follow the steps in the video for setting up the KOHLER Konnect faucet with voice-activated technology by connecting it with Android or Iphone app.