What Is a Touchless Trash Can With Vacuum?
A touchless trash can with vacuum is a trash can that comes equipped with a sensor lid, which opens and closes automatically when a person walks by or approaches it. It also comes equipped with a vacuum system that sucks in the debris and allows it to fall into the container.
How Does It Work?
The touchless lid of a trash can with vacuum opens when your hand nears the sensor. Sweep dust, hair, and other debris toward the can until it falls into the open container. The lid then closes automatically when no movement is detected.
The great thing about a trash can with vacuum is that it cuts down on the amount of time you spend sweeping up after meals and other messes. Rather than having to sweep up the debris from your floor into a dustpan and then dump it into the trash can, you can simply sweep it toward the trash can and let the vacuum do all of the work for you.
Imagine never having to lift the lid on your garbage can again! Avoid cross-contamination from dirty hands and improve your home’s aesthetic appeal at the same time. Make cleanup easier than ever before!
What Is a Touchless Stationary Vacuum?
Stationary vacuums are designed to make the process of getting rid of dirt and debris in your home or business easy. The stationary unit is attached to a wall or free standing, creating a dustpan-like device. Using a broom, sweep the dust and debris toward the stationary vacuum, and it will suction the dirt and debris into a container.
How Does It Work?
Top Picks when it comes to Touchless Trash Can Vacuum and Touchless Stationary Vacuum
1. EyeVac+Touchless Trash Can and Vacuum
The EyeVac+ is a stylish and compact alternative to the traditional trash can. The sleek design offers a touchless, elegant way to dispose of unwanted debris and it’s powerful enough to tackle any mess in your home or on your job site.
The EyeVac+ uses infrared sensors to detect debris and automatically activate the vacuum. Simply sweep debris into the path of the infrared sensors, and EyeVac+ will do the rest! The high-powered vacuum motor quickly sucks up dirt, dust, hair, dander, and more from your flooring. The high-efficiency dual filters capture 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size for clean air return.
The EyeVac+ also features a touchless button for manual activation and an LED indicator light that flashes red when it is time to empty the canister. The convenient handle makes emptying the canister quick & easy!
- It is extremely easy to use, just sweep the dust, hair and dirt toward the unit and it automatically sucks it up.
- This device is perfect for the kitchen and bathroom, or any space and can be used also in commercial places.
- It is pet friendly and easily clean up pet hair from solid floors, rugs and carpet.
- Automatic feature saves you from pressing buttons before cleaning.
- In addition, it has a high efficiency filter that keeps dust and allergens from escaping as it vacuums up dirt.
- The vacuum can’t replace a regular vacuum as it can’t clean carpet or anything like that.
- It needs an electrical outlet
- The filter will have to be cleaned periodically, and we did not see any replacements you can buy.
- Some buyers reported that the lid stopped functioning after a period of time, fortunately, they solved the issue with EyeVac customer support.
2. EyeVac Home Touchless Stationary Vacuum
EyeVac Home is a touchless stationary vacuum that can be used in your home or office. This 1000 Watt vacuum easily cleans all forms of hair, dirt, dust, and debris without touching it. No bending over and no need for a dustpan makes cleaning easy.
- The EyeVac’s touchless operation allows you to quickly vacuum without touching anything.
- The removable canister is easy to empty after each use. Each full canister collects up to 1.4 gallons of dust, dirt, and pet hair.
- The EyeVac is the perfect cleaning tool for homes with pets or people that suffer from allergies.
- The stationary vacuum is a bit too loud. And you will have to get used to it.
- The EyeVac’s (HEPA) filtration system needs to be cleaned. As it retains dust and dirt that accumulates and reduces the vacuum performance.
- You will need a power outlet, soo you are constrained to place it where you have a wall socket.
3. EyeVac Pet Touchless Stationary Vacuum
- The high-power motor and dual filtration system work in tandem to clean both on the floor and in the air.
- An indicator light will turn red when the bagless canister is full and ready to be emptied.
- The dustbin is easy to remove and dispose of debris with no bags needed.
- EyeVac Pet is always ready to go, with an “always on” automatic activation (via infrared sensors) feature.
- It would be better if the hole that sucks up everything was bigger. The orifice tends to catch anything other than fur or dirt.
- It runs a little longer after you walk away and is a bit loud.
- An outlet is required to power it on and you’ll need to clean the air filter regularly.
4. EyeVac PRO Touchless Stationary Vacuum
EyeVac Professional is the perfect fit for commercial spaces where an upscale design is desired and dirt removal is a must. This new, larger unit comes with a 1,400-watt motor and removes 100% of dust, hair, and debris instantly.
5. Sweepovac Built in Kitchen Vacuum
Sweepovac is a built-in vacuum that eliminates the need to use a dustpan. It collects all dust and dirt swept into it so no dust or dirt will be left behind. Also, it can prevent back pain caused by bending over while cleaning. The Sweepovac is an innovative kitchen appliance that will make your life easier and cleaner.
- Since there is no central vac required, this vacuum is self-contained and easy to maintain.
- This vacuum unit is hidden under the cabinet, so it does not take up any extra space in your kitchen.
- Its simple DIY installation process also makes it a suitable choice for every home.
- Although it looks like it is made of steel, the front plate is made of plastic with a stainless steel finish.
- The unit is easy to install. However, you will need to cut the cabinet kickboard where you plan to install it. In addition, you will need a power outlet.
- Touchless operation is not available. When you get close to the vacuum, you can turn it on by tapping the front switch with your foot or the edge of the broom.
Touchless Trash Can With Vacuum Buying Guide
Buying a touchless vacuum can be a tricky thing. But with so many options out there, how do you know which model is right for you? That’s why we have put together this handy guide – we hope it will help you find the best touchless trash can with a vacuum.