A touchless soap dispenser or an automatic hand sanitizer is not just a modern-looking item in your home. They are often used in public places, but also convenient to wash your hands in the kitchen or bathroom. The biggest advantage of a touchless soap dispenser is that can be used without the need to touch it. Think about past months, people are encouraged to keep good hygiene and wash hands frequently. An automatic hand sanitizer prevents the spread of germs and bacteria.
Passive infrared sensor – The human body heat is detected by the infrared sensor. When you wash your hands and place them in the proximity of the sensor the energy fluctuates. This fluctuation will trigger the dispenser pump to release the liquid soap.
Benefits of Touchless Soap and Sanitizer Dispenser
Apart from being fun to use and nice-looking in our home a touchless soap dispenser has many benefits. Do people wonder if it’s worth it to have an automatic soap dispenser? The answer is definitely “Yes” besides aesthetics you will find many advantages of using a touchless soap dispenser or hand sanitizer:
1. Touchless activation
The first benefit of having a touchless soap dispenser is to able to use it without touching it. You can dispense liquid without the need to push or turn any kind of switch. Think about those times when you come home and you don’t want to spread germs and bacteria all over the place.
2. Germs- stopper
Widely seen in airports, public places, or hospitals touchless soap dispensers and hand sanitizers are a shield against germs. With a simple touch on a contaminated item, microorganisms and viruses can spread in a public place even in your own home. That’s why an automatic hand sanitizer, especially in these times is becoming quite popular.
3. Easy to use
With a hands-free soap dispenser, your washing routine is so convenient. You just, have to stick your palm out and the needed soap is delivered instantly. Also convenient and easy to use for kids will encourage them to wash their hands more often.
4. Money-saver and eco-friendly
A touchless soap dispenser will deliver a pre-measured quantity of soap for a person to wash hands. This will reduce spillage and reduce waste of soap or hand sanitizer. Besides reducing your costs a no-touch hand sanitizer dispenser is refillable and intuitive. You won’t buy tons of plastic soap containers and you’ll protect the environment.
Best Touchless Soap Dispenser and Hand Sanitizer Review in 2022
Secura Touchless Battery Operated Electric Automatic Soap Dispenser
Simplehuman Touch-Free Rechargeable Sensor Liquid Soap Pump Dispenser
Hanamichi Soap Dispenser, Touchless High Capacity Automatic Soap Dispenser
Ponydash Touchless Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
SIMPLEONE Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser
HadinEEon Automatic Soap Dispenser
LDesign Soap Dispenser Automatic, Touchless Soap Dispenser
Zipu Automatic Soap Dispenser
Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser with Steel Stand Touchless Hand Sanitizer Station and Drip Catcher
AIKE AK1205 Wall Mounted Commercial Automatic Liquid Soap Dispenser
List of Top Rated Touchless Soap Dispenser and Hand Sanitizer in 2022
1. Secura Touchless Battery Operated Electric Automatic Soap Dispenser Top pick
2. Simplehuman Touch-Free Rechargeable Sensor Liquid Soap Pump Dispenser Best Overall
3. Hanamichi Soap Dispenser, Touchless High Capacity Automatic Soap Dispenser
4. Ponydash Touchless Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
5. SIMPLEONE Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser
6. HadinEEon Automatic Soap Dispenser Best Foaming
7. LDesign Soap Dispenser Automatic, Touchless Soap Dispenser
8. Zipu Automatic Soap Dispenser Budget Choice
9. Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser with Steel Stand Touchless Hand Sanitizer Station and Drip Catcher
10. AIKE AK1205 Wall Mounted Commercial Automatic Liquid Soap Dispenser
What is the best touchless soap dispenser?
Is an automatic touchless soap dispenser worth it?
Touchless soap dispenser not working - How to fix it?
An automatic soap dispenser contains several elements, such as sensors, batteries, and a pump. Due to their design and operation, problems may occur. But we’ve made a guide to help you troubleshoot them:
The pump is the main mechanism of a touchless soap dispenser. Over time soap build-up can occur on the tubing, pump, or nozzle. When the pump or tubing gets clogged, the soap or hand sanitizer won’t be delivered.
To unclog a touchless soap dispenser follow these steps to fix it:
- turn the unit off
- remove the pump head, nozzle, and tubing
- soak those parts in hot water for a few minutes ( you can use some vinegar)
- assembly everything together
- fill the container with hot water and pump it through
- now the dispenser should work properly
Can you put hand sanitizer in a touchless soap dispenser?
Can you make a DIY Hand Sanitizer?
- 2 parts isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (91–99 percent alcohol)
- 1 part aloe vera gel
- a few drops of essential oil
Mix all the ingredients together until they are well blended. Pour the mix into your dispenser and used it whenever you need it.